Red Russian is a phenotype of White Russian bred by Victory Seeds, and contains around 21% THC. The Indica genetics of Red Russian cause big, dense, resinous buds to form during flowering.
The effects of Red Russian will cause users to feel a fairly strong body relaxation accompanied with moderate cerebral stimulation. Although this strain is an Indica, it will not cause body-numbing effects in line with other Indica strains. However it is still advisable to consume Red Russian during the evening/night time.
Growers of Red Russian can expect fairly large yields per m2 when grown indoors.
- Sativa/Indica - 30:70 (Indica Dominant)
- Highest expected THC % - 21%
- Highest expected CBD % - -%
- Breeding - White Russian phenotype
- Breeder - Victory Seeds
- Origin - Netherlands
- Medical uses - Stress, MS, inflammation, ADHD
- Seeds - Red Russian xxl feminized