With origins from Oakland, California, Purple Kush is a rare strain which will exhibit strong purple hues in its buds during flowering. This pure Indica strain contains high quantities of THC with some plants reaching 27% THC.
Containing genetics from the Hindu Kush mountains, Purple Kush has big, dense, resinous purple buds. When consumed, users will notice a subtle taste of grape combined with earthy, musky aromas.
Effects of Purple Kush are noticed very quickly, and result in a very heavy body relaxation accompanied by euphoric, deep, slow trains of thought.
Medical users of Purple Kush will benefit due to its sedative, pain-reducing properties. It will also combat stress, insomnia, depression and nausea.
- Sativa/Indica - 0:100 (Pure Indica)
- Highest expected THC % - 27%
- Highest expected CBD % - 0.1%
- Breeding - (Purple Afghani) x (Hindu Kush)
- Breeder - Unknown
- Origin - California
- Medical uses - Pain, insomnia, stress, depression, nausea
- Seeds - Purple Bud feminized
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.