Originally developed by Sensi Seeds from the Netherlands in the mid 1980s, Northern Lights is a near pure Indica crossbreed of Thai and Afghani landraces.
The potent, resinous buds of Northern Lights will cause users to feel a deep body relaxation with mild cerebral stimulation. These effects are accompanied by sweet and spicy pine aromas.
Growers of Northern Lights can expect a flowering time between 45 and 55 days, yielding around 150g per plant.
Medical users can benefit from the strong body-numbing effects of Northern Lights to combat chronic pain, insomnia, nausea, depression. anxiety and a lack of appetite.
- Sativa/Indica - 5:95 (Indica Dominant)
- Highest expected THC % - 21%
- Highest expected CBD % - 0.1%
- Breeding - (Thai landrace) x (Afghani landrace)
- Breeder - Sensi Seeds
- Origin - Netherlands
- Medical uses - Chronic pain, insomnia, stress, depression, lack of appetite
- Seeds - Northern Lights Feminized
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.