Developed at the beginning of the 1990s by Sensi Seeds, Jack Herer is a Sativa-dominant hybrid with a fairly high THC content of 24%. The aim of Sensi Seeds was to create a strain which accompanied both cerebral effects of Sativa plants and relaxing effects of Indica plants.
Jack Herer has been prescribed in the Netherlands as a medical-grade strain. It is an effective strain in combating chronic pain, stress, depression, chronic fatigue, anxiety and other mood disorders.
Effects of Jack Herer are subtle and relaxing, yet are fast acting. Users report a cerebral rush, followed by a tingle that works it’s way down the body, resulting in a comfortable relaxation, without couch-lock effects.
- Sativa/Indica - 55:45 (Sativa dominant)
- Highest expected THC % - 24%
- Highest expected CBD % - 0.2%
- Breeding - (Shiva Skunk) x (Haze) x (Northern Lights)
- Breeder - Sensi Seeds
- Origin - Netherlands
- Medical uses - Anxiety, muscle pain, headaches, stress, depression
- Seeds - Jack Herer feminized