The exact genetics and Origin of Chemdawg are unknown, although many believe it to be a crossbreed of a Nepalese Sativa and a Thai landrace.
Chemdawg is the parent of popular strains OG Kush and Sour Diesel and contains a high THC content of up to around 24%.
New users should be cautious when consuming Chemdawg – it’s effects are hard hitting and produce a euphoric, cerebral effect accompanied with a mild to heavy couch-lock feeling, depending on quantity consumed.
Chemdawg has a noticeable, pungent, pine and jet-fuel aroma and will produce around 450g/m2 when grown indoors.
- Sativa/Indica - 60:40 (Sativa dominant)
- Highest expected THC % - 24%
- Highest expected CBD % - 0.1%
- Breeding - (Sativa from Nepal) x (Thai landrace)
- Breeder - Unknown
- Origin - Unknown
- Medical uses - Pain, nausea, chemotherapy, anorexia, insomnia
- Seeds - Chemdawg regular